Our payment gateway will take maximum 24 hours to check your updated card details and re-activate your subscription. If you want temporary access until re-activation send a mail to email@example.com
Collection of Information
We use your information only to ensure you get a better and pakka viewing experience on our website
Log File Information: When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Clear GIFs Information: When you use our website, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Manner of usage of User's Information:
- Our personally identifiable information submitted to us through our Website, shall be used to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Website.
- Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name or your email address is displayed to other Users when you send messages through our website and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent and except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of our website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
Sharing of Information
Don’t worry, be happy! We never sell our customers’ information to anyone. But if required by law, we may release personally identifiable information to the authorities.
- The information we collect about our customers is critical to our business. We respect and value this information and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our customers and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other websites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, and this is outlined immediately below
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email id) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties for commercial and marketing use or to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and central laws (such as Copyright Law of India) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant or at the request of any judicial and or quasi judicial authority or the Government of India or State to disclose this information to a third party, after taking all due precautions before the information requested is disclosed.
Your private information is secure with the industry-standard encryption used. But you should also keep it in a safe, lock it tightly and only open it when mummy tells you to.
Software Used: To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Order Confirmation: We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. To process an order, it is necessary to transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company.
Signing off: To prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information, it is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Visit our Web site for more information on how to sign off.
User access to Information
You will have access to edit and update your information you previously entered.
General: When you access your account, there is a variety of information that you will see. This is designed to allow you to update any changed information and view the information that you entered previously. This information is sensitive, and it is necessary to both protect this information and keep it current in order to have the best experience at our site. Examples of the type of information that can be accessed by signing into your account are on the Web site.
User choices with regard to access of Information
You will be able to control what information you wish to share. However, this will limit your experience on our website.
General: You always have the right to refrain from providing any information. This may have an impact on use of the site and on the ease of making purchases or taking advantage of certain unique features of the site.
Prior Information: You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “User Access to Information” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Customer Communication: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account setting regarding e-mail contact preferences. (You cannot waive the applicability of the Conditions of Use and other legal notices, such as this Privacy Notice, and if you elect not to receive those notices, they will still govern your use of HeroTalkies.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Cookie Choices: The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, affecting the acceptances of cookies means that you will not be able to use such important features as accelerated ordering and customized product suggestions.
Ay thambi! If you are a minor, amma or appa should accompany you.
General: We do not sell our movies for purchase by children. We do sell movies suitable for children’s viewing, but only for purchase by adults. If you are under age 18, you may use HeroTalkies.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Acceptance of Conditions of Use: By visiting HeroTalkies.com, you accept that your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of India. If you have any concern about privacy at HeroTalkies.com, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.
Revisions: Because our business changes constantly, we reserve the right periodically revise our Privacy Notice & Terms of Service. Prior to making these changes, we will e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Applicability: Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Rentals and Purchases: When you order an item of Pay Content through the Service, you may either.
Information you gave us
Our systems collect user information of what is being browsed on our website.
General: Information is collected from you when you do the following activities: search, buy, post a review or opinion, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
Examples: For example, information would be collected when a user came to the site, searched for a product, placed an order through the site or a site affiliate, bid or purchased from an ongoing auction, updated your information in your account settings, added items to your want list or registry, called or e-mailed customer service, reviewed a product, participated in a discussion or chat, completed a questionnaire or a contest entry for; provided employer information when opening a corporate account, specified a date reminder, share information with HeroTalkies.com acquaintances; and employ other notification services, such as HeroTalkies.com delivery and/ or sale reminders.
Information that could be supplied: As a result of any of the above actions, it is possible that you will supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; purchase and shipping recipients, including addresses and phone numbers; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in rapid order processing settings; e-mail addresses of site friends, and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in personal section, and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
More about our systems gathering information it receives over the Internet. Shabba… Ippove kannu kattadhe!
General: As discussed earlier, our systems collect information that is sent over the Internet without your control.
Examples: Some examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operation system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as best-buyers and product suggestions; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click-stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time, cookie number; movies you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our toll-free number.
Software Used: During some visits we may use software tools such as Java Script to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information form other Sources
We also receive information from other sources, which help us provide better experiences.
General: Occasionally, we supplement the information that we receive that has been outlined above with information from other sources and companies. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some Ad agencies with which we operate and/or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features, search results and links, including paid listings(such as Sponsored Links from Google); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information you can Access
Basically, the information and settings that you may view and/or edit on our website.
General: Information collection and processing is designed to better assist you in viewing and using our site.
Examples: You can access some of the information that we collect and process. Examples of information you can access easily at HeroTalkies.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book, and fast ordering settings); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings; recommendations (including recent view history, and prior order history); Purchase lists and gift registries (including desired item lists and gift and wedding registries); auctions; and your personal area (including your product reviews, requests, and recommendations).
Forgot your Password?
Please enter your email address below, We’ll send a link to reset